[DL] Proposed Hex

Guys, I was looking for feedback on what you all thought of this Hex I propose called

Clock Stopper!

Trait: Spirit
Hand
: Two Pair
Speed: 1
Duration: Dependant on hand
Range: Touch

This hex causes time to slow down to an almost stop around the huckster, allowing her the chance to take a few extra actions before the pace of time resumes.  The length of time the hex lasts, and exactly how many extra actions the huckster gets is determined by the hand she draws, the huckster must draw cards for each of the actions she gets, using them in order as she would during a normal round; although if the huckster draws the black joker, she suffers “lag”, losing all her actions and is stunned for an additional 1d4 rounds.

The huckster also may not cast any additional hexes while this hex is in effect, also anyone who was watching the huckster while this hex is in effect would see a blur of movement, as the huckster goes about his business.

Two Pair

1 Action

Three of a Kind

2 Actions