Re: [DL] Expectoratin' skill ;-)

>     I woke up this morning with the strange and somewhat silly concept
> of the Expectoratin' skill for the Weird West.  Essentially, the user
> is skilled at spittin' tobacco juice, or like substance (say cherry
> pits) with precision.  I see two potential uses.

Expectoratin' ? Now there's a ten-dollar word my bear-fur covered old ears
haven't heard before. Have no fear though, I got the meanin'!

This might be an edge, not a skill. Like the voice or the stare. The Spit!

Would give +2 to overawe rolls or somethin'.

Then again, I usually let players get away with such things (like makin'
their point stronger by spittin' into the spittoon with a clang) without
rolls or edges and give the bonuses because of good playin'.

And if then their overawe goes bust, then they've spat on their shoes or
shirt. Or on the shoes of the huge angry augmented barkeeper.

My two spittles worth,

---Hulkin' Finn