RE: [DL] Proposed Hex

>>I think the mechanics of the cards/actions may need some
clarification.
>>Off the top of my head:

>>The huckster draws one card from the Action Deck before taking each of
the
>>allowed bonus actions (which are determined by her hand, as written
>>below). If the Black Joker is drawn, the huckster loses that action,
the
>>hex immediately stops and she suffers backlash.

>>Now, I might actually consider making this a speed 2 hex, with all of
the
>>huckster's hex-generated actions occurring on the second card. (Which
>>means that you would actually need as good a hand as a straight to
>>actually gain actions.) It depends on whether it is too powerful as
>>written.

>>Which it very well may be. The ability to shoot someone three or four
>>times in a row is pretty devastating. Especially if they can't
Vamoose,
>>which they probably couldn't given the flavor of the hex. I would need
>>compare it to other hexes to be certain, but the speed 2 adjustment
might
>>bring it into line very nicely.
>>HTH,
>>Jason

Thanks Jason I appreciate the feedback from you.  Perhaps a Speed 2
would make sense, although I do not see it as that powerful of a Hex, as
the Huckster must get at least get 2 pair to get back the action he is
spending on the Hex, needs 3 of a kind to get an extra action.

Also not only is there the chance of the Backlash, but I was proposing
that cards are drawn from the action deck for each of the additional
actions he gets, and if a black joker comes up, he loses all actions and
suffers lag, or being stunned!

>>Clock Stopper!
>>Trait: Spirit
>>Hand: Two Pair
>>Speed: 1
>>Duration: Dependant on hand
>>Range: Touch
>>This hex causes time to slow down to an almost stop around the
huckster, allowing her the >>chance to take a few extra actions before
the pace of time resumes.  The length of time the >>hex lasts, and
exactly how many extra actions the huckster gets is determined by the
hand >>she draws.
>>One the hand is been determined; the huckster must draw cards for each
of the actions she >>gets from the action deck.  If the huckster draws a
black joker, she suffers lag, losing all her >>actions as well is
stunned for 1d4 additional rounds.
>>The huckster also may not cast any additional hexes while this hex is
in effect, also anyone >>who was watching the huckster while this hex is
in effect would see a blur of movement, as >>the huckster goes about his
business.