RE: [DL] Wound Penalties

>the reason a bust is for MORE than half the dice is quite simple once you
>look at it from a statistical standpoint.  let's take a look at the chance
>of busting with both versions..
>half or more:
>1d6=1 in 6.
>2d6=2 in 6.  there is double the probability this way because either of the
>dice could come up as 1.

Okay, the mathematician in me couldn't stand it.  The probability on 2d6
with half or more would be 11 in 36.

There, I feel better.  :)

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."