Re: [DL] new background and names

--- captrose@magicaldesk.com wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
>   As for the gentleman who came up with the Kenjitie
> (sp.?) background, I would be more than happy to
> recieve any info you have on it.  Please send away.
> That applies to anyone else that has new backgrounds
> or npcs of famous characters (fiction or real).

I've been writing up profiles for radio Western
protagonists on my Old Time Radio site (the link is in
the signature). So far, I have the Lone Ranger, Matt
Dillon (Gunsmoke), Britt Ponsett (The Six Shooter,
portrayed by James Stewart), and Deadeye (The Red
Skelton Show, was part of an April 1 update). If you
don't mind digging through the archives, I posted a
profile for Dudley Do-Right last April 1, and am
working on one for Snidely Whiplash (as well as the
Arcane Background: Melodramatic Villain).

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.