Re: [DL] How Jokers Work

--- "David L. Hoff" <dlhoff1@charter.net> wrote:
> I had a strange thing happen today. I usually run
> Deadlands and HOE, but
> had a chance to play with someone else running.
(snip)
> Does the black joker only mess up the players? Or
> does it hurt both the players and Marshal? Any info
> would be appreciated.

Player's Handbook, page 115
Jokers only affect chip draws when the players' get
them
For Marshals the Red Joker acts as an action card that
can go whenever he wants, the Black Joker acts as a
lost action and lost held action for the bad guy who
draws it
Keep in mind, that any house rules the Marshal chooses
to impose could override these rules. The Marshal has
final say for how she runs her game, so if you don't
like her house rules then don't play in her game.
-doc

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle