Re: [DL] Mark Twain

Eddy,

I am sure that there is at least one resource published with Samuel
Clemens as an NPC. I'll have to scour my books tonight to find it, though,
because I certainly can't remember off the top of my head.

I think it was an adventure. (Which means it may have been fan-produced,
but I don't think it was.) And I don't think it had much in the way of
what you are looking for, but it's at least a starting point.

Jason