Re: [DL] Mark Twain

>Twain, a.k.a. Samuel Langhorn Clemens (1835-1910) did go west as a
>newspaperman.

Right.  My thoughts were, what would have happened if, when he was travelling west, he started running into things during the early parts of the Reckoning?  How would that shape the man differently, if at all?  I had a vague idea of him being a muckraker up to 1878 (he never gained the time to become a fiction writer, what with all of the strange goings on), but I wanted to see if there was any "official" work done with him.

- Eddy