[DL] Unity & sykers [formerly chips and (marshalls only)stuff]

Hi there. I've been eavesdropping for a while now, and finally decided to
comment. I know this is a HOE subject, but since it was asked here...

I guess some spoiler space would be appropriate...

In Brainburners, it says that one of the 15 sykers left on the Unity escaped
later. This is correct, as is the number of heads in the Brain Glom. The
fifteenth head is that of the "curious syker" who was murdered by the ship's
captain to power it's trip back to Earth from Faraway.