[DL] Deadlands Quotes redux [OT]

this post is rated PG-13
!!you have been warned!!

some quotes from tonights game, these were all
relevant to the battle that was being fought by the
party, we were up against a Marshal-created
abomination referred to only as the Burning Man, we
were told he would be weakened and vulnerable to
regular damage if we "put out his fire" which turned
out to be a flaming skull he kept near to him at all
times (though it looked like a campfire from far away)
we started the evening in dread terror of the
abomination we were about to fight, he was tough and
seemed nearly impossible to kill, once we started to
win he tried to get away and we weren't going to let
that happen, the chaotic events that followed led to
no longer being fearful of a now humiliated
abomination

"Can I shoot through his chest to try and hit the
skull?"

when the party ran out of buckets of water
"Can I pee on the skull?"

"Is castor oil flammable?" followed up by "How many
actions is it for me to take off all my clothes?"
followed up by "How many actions will it take for me
to cover myself in castor oil?"

"What's the 'to hit' penalty to shoot his colon?"
The Burning Man had been crippled by a soul blast and,
surrounded by a circle of fire 20 yards wide, sat on
the skull so we couldn't try to shoot it out of the
fire

after repeated attempts to shoot the skull from under
his ass failed
"How would you go about learning the Butt Clenching
skill?"
"Is he using the Butt Clenching: Skull concentration?"
"He must have strong cheeks."

that's all i can remember
we still haven't killed him, the session ended with a
party member returning to a nearby river to get two
buckets of water while the rest of us continue to keep
him occupied and try to get his skull away from him
-doc

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle