[DL] Calling all rangers.....

Which reminds me to remind all of you that the Texas Rangers contest is
very soon going to end. We have recieved some great submissions so far
but I really want to encourage anyone interested to please submit some
stuff, the Confederacy needs your help :). Anyway email all submissions
to reemull@yahoo.com and we will do our best to determine the very best
of your very best. And contest aside there are some great writers on
this site and I love reading the material that has been presented. And
I also want to especially encourage all of you d20 people to write
away. New shootist hexes, new monsters, new equipment, your the only
limit. I believe the contest ends on July 31st so write your heart out
and let me see your zeal for Deadlands.

Marshal Kevin Stoner

Ps I am so excited about the Dead West at Gen Con and I will be there
when I am not running a kick butt game about the pending doom hangin
over angels and automotons.