Re: [DL] Am I crazy?

Hi Al,

Actually to my knowledge Pinnacle has not released such a thing. There
may have been a fan based conversion for all of them and I would like
to see it if there is :), but to my immediate knowledge there is
currently no conversion for all of the dime novels. Of course there is
the conversion book, but really that is only a guide more than a
straight rules conversion. Sometimes you will want to tweak things up
or down dependent on the level of your posse. If you do not already own
the "Way of the" series I recommend picking them up when you can since
they are really good and contain a lot of very useful information about
d20 deadlands. And of course Lone Stars written by Mr. Christopher
Mcglothlin, a dual statted and very considerably wonderful book.

Marshal Kevin Stoner