[DL] Gencon Shindig!

Greetings Pinnacle Fans!

August is almost upon us so that means it's time to ante up for the annual
Pinnacle Fan Dinner in Milwaukee!

WHEN : Thursday, August 8th from 8 P.M. until the bar kicks us out.

WHERE : John Hawk's Pub at 100 East Wisconsin Avenue.

Food and beverages, adult and otherwise, can be purchased individually once
you arrive. A menu is available for your perusal here:
http://www.johnhawkspub.com/index.html

There may be a celebratory cake at this year's gathering but I'll need to
see how my budget shakes out. Anyone who wishes to chip in can contact me
off list and we'll hash things out.

The room is reserved but the restaurant needs a rough headcount for setting
up. So, if you plan on attending please reply to me off list at the email
address at the bottom of this message.

Please forward this message to the Weird Wars, Lost Colony, and Savage
Worlds lists so that everyone can come and thank the folks at Pinnacle for
slugging it out for five years and giving us all so much fun.

I'll keep you all posted as the date gets closer.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Mike C.

quarterrats@prodigy.net