Re: [DL] Quick note: Barnes & Nobles

On Friday, July 26, 2002, at 11:03  AM, DariusHellstrome@aol.com wrote:

> I work for Barnes and Noble and the deadlands stuff is very hard to get
> ahold of.  THe Hell on Earth series is fairly avalible but most of the
> classic stuff is not.  Many of the new books I have tried to publisher
> order but it did not go.  It was being distributed through Ingram.  It
> would be great to be able to staff rec these games if I could get them
> in my store.

I just thought I'd mention it... I was pleasantly surprised at the
amount I did see...

Also, my FLGS is liquidating at www.bargaingamers.com. They do have some
deadlands stuff that's somewhat hard to get, even though i've cleared
out on the HOE and DL books I most needed. Also, their discount is BS,
but the books are still pretty good deals, generally over 30% off.

If you order, tell'em Brett sent you.

(Last time I'll mention this on-list... I am not commercially affiliated
with them, except for offering to help their former manager hustle them
for the money she is owed.)

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)