RE: [DL] Size counts (the rules work fine)

i disagree with this rule and here is why.  people who are trained to use
guns are trained to fire at the center mass.  so if anyone with a shootin
trait of 4 or above knows this and simply fires at the guts, why would they
be shooting at an arm that isnt there.