RE: [DL] Size counts (the rules work fine)

I always figured that it wasn't so much you were trying to hit the arm
(for instance), but that you were off of the center of mass by a bit. If
the target doesn't have an arm (or leg, or head, . . . ) then you actually
missed. Other mechanics work, too, but that's the official one. It works
pretty well when you consider that one or more raises (a very good shot)
could allow you to move the hit location from a body part that doesn't
exist to one that does.

YMMV.

Jason