Re: [DL] DL: Alexandria, Va. (OT)

Eric,

I live in Falls church, there's bunches to see -depends on what interests
you.  Old town Alexandria has lots of antique shops and many good
restaurants(Gadsby Tavren being one, I believe).  There's some old homes
you can tour as well.  There's also Mt. Vernon just a hop skip down the road.
Ton's of Civil War battle fields within an easy haul: Manassas, Appotomax
to name a couple
Then there's tons to see in DC, so I guess the question's what's your
pleasure?

;)
Celia