RE: [DL] Size counts (the rules work fine)

unless you get unlucky and roll a 1 in which i need three raises to hit the
torso because i failed to use basic firearms training and fire at the center
mass, piss on the official rules if i miss i miss if i role well enough to
hit my target i hit my target. not i hit my target unless that particular
location never really existed in the first place. the only truly useful
point of the random role is if you are blind firing, hip shooting, or using
massive damage and any other form of attack in which you do not have time to
aim.