[DL] shootin' folks

[bunch of stuff about why it is/is not possible to hit someone...]

And of course, with Allen's assessment of being off target by 20 centimeters
with a rifle, just think how much worse it is when you use a pistol & do a
snap shot.  I recall one of my cop buddies telling me that in the "cop under
fire" tests they do, they have a fairly low percentage of hitting the
target; not sure, but I think a 40% was considered excellent.  Then I think
of WWII measuring kills in tonnes of ammo, not rounds....  of course, that's
a different story though.

Jeff S