Re: [DL] International Gaming

Here in Finland, and, well, from where I stand, it seems that the most
popular game is Vampire. LARPing is also very popular (vampire and
otherwise). Other WW games are also very popular, and also RuneQuest, Toon
and D3D. But I have not noticed that d20 is used instead of other,
game-specific systems. Plus, lately (last year or two) DL has been picking
up. Before 2000, I hadn't heard of anyone else running it. Now, it's been
run in the annual con also by other people than me, and I've met
DL-players in my FLGS, too.

RuneQuest's popularity can partly be explained with the fact that it's
been translated into finnish aeons ago, and many have started RPing with
it (one of the very first ones I played, too).

---Hulkin' Finn