[DL] Tales O' Terror

I just got Tales O' Terror yesterday and I say with all confidence that it is a fine book! All the authors involved should be proud of their efforts and they all have my thanks. (I very much enjoyed the going-ons in Tombstone)
Apart from the fan boy stuff I did have one question, probably for Mr McGlothlin in relation to the battle of Fort Lincoln.
First. How many ships did the Confederates lose? A few ironclads (the Thor, Hercules and Gilgamesh) are mentioned as participating. Were any of them sunk and if so which ones?
I know it is more an academic question than one of any real use in gameplay but I am curious.
Oh yes, one other thing. Anyone else notice the illustration on page 84? Smooth. Whose idea was that illustration anyway? It and the picture of the Doc on page 60 make Tales O Terror worth getting alone.

Alex