Re: [DL] Tales O' Terror (Attn: Steve Long)

At 05:45 AM 7/30/2002, kartzoffs@optusnet.com.au wrote:
>I just got Tales O' Terror yesterday and I say with all confidence that it
>is a fine book! All the authors involved should be proud of their efforts
>and they all have my thanks. (I very much enjoyed the going-ons in Tombstone)

         Thanks very much to you (and Janne Matti Oskari Vuorenmaa) for the
kind words!

>Apart from the fan boy stuff I did have one question, probably for Mr
>McGlothlin in relation to the battle of Fort Lincoln.

         That's actually from Steve Long's section of the book, so I've
added him to the Subject line. If he's not on the list anymore (what with
Hero Games to run and all), you should try him at SteveL1979@aol.com

>I know it is more an academic question than one of any real use in
>gameplay but I am curious.
>Oh yes, one other thing. Anyone else notice the illustration on page 84?
>Smooth. Whose idea was that illustration anyway? I

         That was Steve again. In the same book, I named Long's Division
after him as a shout-back.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_