Re: [DL] Tales O' Terror (Attn: Steve Long)

In a message dated 7/30/2002 6:07:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sosentinel@adelphia.net writes:

<< >Apart from the fan boy stuff I did have one question, probably for Mr
 >McGlothlin in relation to the battle of Fort Lincoln.

          That's actually from Steve Long's section of the book, so I've
 added him to the Subject line. If he's not on the list anymore (what with
 Hero Games to run and all), you should try him at SteveL1979@aol.com >>

    Still here! :)  Glad to hear the ol' chestnut's still winning some
praise. :)
    None of the ironclads were sunk; that, naturally, would've merited a
mention. The Ouroborous was badly damaged, as the text notes. The smaller
Confederate ships fared less well; the South lost six of them.

<< >I know it is more an academic question than one of any real use in
 >gameplay but I am curious.
 >Oh yes, one other thing. Anyone else notice the illustration on page 84?
 >Smooth. Whose idea was that illustration anyway? I

          That was Steve again. In the same book, I named Long's Division
 after him as a shout-back. >>

    Just one of the many little in-jokes I sometimes like to include in my
work. ;)

Steve Long
HERO System Line Developer