[DL] DC Heroes (way OT)

So both Chris McGlothlin & Fred Jandt worked on DC Heroes?  Wow.  So what
was it like working on a system that the character points were in geometric
(logarithmic?) proportion?  That was an interesting system, but all we ever
did was make characters & do player v. player fighting.  I had thought of
doing a universe in DC where there are plenty of folks with special
abilities; although not common, enough where one in twenty had something.
Basically then governments & corporations would be hiring up all the talent
for special services & whatnot & "mutated" folks would generally be accepted
since it had been around for quite some time.  Never did set up the game, &
recently heard that there's a RPG called Aberrant or some such that did the
same thing. Isn't there also a new one that deals with WWII & superguys?

Jeff S