[DL] Something for the D20 Deadlanders

I have been marshaling a D20 Deadlands game for a few months with so much
success my group has been refusing to game in any other setting.  Recently,
we were talking about how much fun the added over the top elements we use
were adding to our play.  We decided from the start to play the West up as it
is seen in movies and dime novels, with larger than life good guys and bad
guys.  Therefore, when the Epic Level Handbook was released, we all agreed
that the legendary gunfighters of the Old West needed an Epic redo.  I was
wondering if any other D20 Deadlanders were doing the same thing.  Even
though ELH is not open license yet, it still provides directions on how to
make epic any character class not from WOTC.  You can expand the classes as
far as you like.  I'm still in the process of making a list of real and
fictional characters to do.  If anyone else is doing something similar,
contact me on list or off.

Best,

Tom Woodall
Imandos@aol.com