[DL] Wolverine (not OT)

Speaking of superheroes, but not DC ones... I wrote up
Wolverine as a character for Deadlands once. I pulled
cards, and got a good draw, but during character
creation, in order to make him accurate, I went about
20 points over. I made him for the game I play in, but
my marshal doesn't allow starting characters to be
Harrowed. Anyway, here he is:

LOGAN
Cognition 4d12; Scrutinize 3, Search 1, Trackin 3
Knowledge 2d6; Language: English 2 - French 2
Mien 3d10; Leadership 2, Overawe 4
Smarts 2d10; Ridicule 3, Streetwise 3
Spirit 2d6; Guts 5
Deftness 3d8; Sleight o Hand 1
Nimbleness 2d8; Climbin 3, Dodge 3, Fightin: Brawlin
4, Fightin: Claws 4, Fightin: Martial Arts: Monkey 4,
Sneak 4
Quickness 4d10; Quick Draw: Claws 2
Strength 4d8
Vigor 3d12

Pace 8
Wind 18
Size 6

Edges: Belongins - Ghost Steel Skeleton/Claws 5,
Harrowed 0, Martial Arts Training 3, Renown "Wolverine
o' the West" 2
Hindrances: Heroic -3, Mean as a Rattler -2,
Vengeful -3

Martial Arts Maneuvers: Flying Kick, Get Up, Head
Butt, Lock, Throwin People

Harrowed Powers: Cat Eyes 3, Dog Ears 3, Stitchin 4,
Unholy Reflexes 3

Ghost Steel Skeleton:
Any maiming wound does not sever the limb, but it must
still heal as if it had been severed with the
appropriate penalties. Maiming head wound does not
cause death unless the damage is explosive. Skeleton
actually acts as Armor 5 metal if exposed. Claws must
be extracted/retracted with 1 action. Claws cause
STR+2d8 damage and provide +3 defensive bonus. Martial
Arts manuevers cannot be performed while claws are
extracted.

Lifting his background from the X-Men comics, Logan
was a radical experiment funded by Hellstromme by a
group of Canadian researchers. Logan didn't survive
the process of fusing ghost stell with his skeleton,
and so his body was put inot a morgue facility where a
few days later it disappeared. Since his appearance
has been reported in the Western Territories,
Hellstromme has taken an interest in finding Logan...

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle