RE: [DL] Grit & shooting

Very odd - I have no idea why you would be - I can't see them

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed. [mailto:sosentinel@adelphia.net]
	Sent: Wed 7/31/2002 9:44 AM
	To: deadlands@gamerz.net
	Subject: Re: [DL] Grit & shooting

	At 05:39 PM 7/30/2002, you wrote:
	>Who's sending the attachments? I'm not seeing any (unless the mail in
	>question is in a weird routing time warp).

	Sorry, bad quoting on my part.

	I'm getting them from Mr. Chiddicks' mails. Is it just me?

	Deo Vindice,
	Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

	Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
	Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

	"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
	--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_