RE: [DL] Grit & shooting

At 10:15 AM 7/31/2002 +1200, you wrote:
 >Very odd - I have no idea why you would be - I can't see them

You are using Outlook through Exchange.  Turn off using RTF format in your
emails.

The attachments and extra code is there for you, but Outlook is hiding it
from you.  Every single email you send out puts a 5k attachment in my
received folder.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q138053&;