RE: [DL] Wolverine (not OT)

Swamp Thing would work very well - Superman, probably less so....

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Downs [mailto:knick_nevin@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, 1 August 2002 9:32 a.m.
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] Wolverine (not OT)

--- Mark Chiddicks <Mark.Chiddicks@descisys.com>
wrote:
> You are opening a whole can o' worms here - the
> Weird West Superhero campaign - can it be far away?

I've already written up Swamp Thing (a creation of
Antoine Arcane Whateley) and Superman (based on an
Esleworlds issue that put Superman in the civil war)
for the game I marshal. And one of the players in my
game mentioned to me that his next character would
be...
Devilbatman!

In the game I play, one of our past heroes was the
equivalent of the Hulk, though we just called him the
Green Dude-that-you-shouldn't-hurt (pain seemed to set
him off).

I plan on writing up Green Lantern (Ghostrock Lantern)
and Spider-Man.

And speaking of cross-genre characters, two of my
players insisted on making Marty McFly and Doc Brown
(from Back to the Future). The characters are
convinced that at some point they have travelled back
in time and screwed up history even worse (they come
from the non-Raven timeline, or at least think they
do), so they are searching for a way to power the
Delorean while simultaneously trying to figure out
what changed history.
-doc

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle