Re: [DL] Quick note: Barnes & Nobles [OT]

To blatantly pull this thread back under the subject, I've been fooled.
lied to, snookered, ripped off.

OK, not quite that bad, but it turns out BN,com says they can get
Deadlands books, but the time tog et them may be anywhere froma  few
days to shortly before the heat death of the universe.

So that order is canceled (and imagine the disappointment on my face
when I get my other two non-gaming (and less fun) books in and find Las
Crusaders has been back-ordered for an unknown amount of time.) and
Smith And Robards has an order to fulfill with added bonuses like me
starting to get caught up on the Epitaths and grabbign the HOE/DL
soundtrack collection while I can.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)