Re: [DL] Freeing the Slaves

>But not all, too many folks on both sides of the Mason Dixon think that Kentucky and WV were full confederate states.  Which I find mildly annoying.

Same here.  My wife's grandparents (adopted) had a relative that was in the Civil War, but from all accounts appeared to have served with the Union.  However, if you make a comment like that to some of the less historically enthusiastic elements of Kentucky (read, small minded), they would be offended that you would DARE imply that Kentucky fought for the Union...

Of course, they also get offended when you point out that the Greater Cincinnati International Airport is in Kentucky, and therefore Northern Kentucky is just a suberb of an Ohio city.  :-)

- Eddy

--
Eddy Webb (US2002021084)
ICQ: 37998515/AIM: EddySWebb