Re: [DL] Two Questions

On Thursday, August 1, 2002, at 01:05  PM, Eddy Webb wrote:

> Back on to game stuff.
>
> 1) Can you spend a chip to reroll a Reliability die?

Good question... Hmmmm...

> 2) When you award chips to players, do they come out of the pot, or
> from another source (like the chips you have left over)?  I'm finding
> that I'm rapidly running out of chips...

I always pull'em out of the pot. THere are a few instances where another
source is used, but these are pretty clearly explained.

Be careful on how many chips you give out... it can make the heroes
nearly invulnerable.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)