Re: [DL] Two Questions

--- Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Eddy Webb <fate@jyhad.net> wrote:
> > Back on to game stuff.
> > 1) Can you spend a chip to reroll a Reliability
> die?
>
> Oh how I wish this was true!  :-)Well, let me be
> more
> accurate:  I believe a Legend Chip can be spent to
> re-roll a reliability, but there isn't a way to
> "alter" the results of the roll, like with raises
> and
> hit location.
>
> Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain
> Sydney Mallory

=====
I've had it up to here. Listening to a small segment of people trying to put down America. America's the greatest land on Earth and we oughta be proud of what we have. I'm proud of America. I'm proud of our people and I'm going to prove it. We're American and damn proud of it!

Dink - Green Mind