Re: [DL] Two Questions

---- deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
> Back on to game stuff.
> 2) When you award chips to players, do they come
out of the pot, or from another source (like the
chips you have left over)?  I'm finding that I'm
rapidly running out of chips...

> - Eddy

Chips come from the pot, if the players are hoarding
all the blue chips when you want to hand one out it
thier tough luck.

Remember that the players can only save 10 chips
between games.

When playing with larger group, I usally figure that
the pot with 50 white 25 red and 10 blue is about
enought for 6 players, if you got more, make the pot
bigger.

I would guess a formula would be. Each player above
6  = add 10 white, 5 red, and 1 blue.