[DL] Texas Ranger Competition

Just a quick update on the Texas Ranger Competition.

As of today the competition is officially closed and everyone who
entered should have received a confirmation email from myself.  If you
have sent an entry and did not receive any confirmation, please get in
touch with me at the email address below.

Also if anyone is still wanting to submit an entry and is running late
- please also send me an email.

In my original email I requested that people indicate if they would
require an alternative to the copy of the Texas Rangers sourcebook - if
you have sent in an entry and not included this information can you
please sent me an email now.  This just makes my life easier.

All of the above and any other queries on the competition should be
sent to reemull@yahoo.co.uk

A winner will be announced once Kevin and I get through all the
submissions.

Thanks

Roy