RE: [DL] Freeing the Slaves

Mark,

I think you have ruffled a lot of feathers on this list in a very short
time. Many others that have done the same as you before spring to mind and
have been mentioned in private conversation, (Jessie, Seanchai, Marshal
Brock, etc.). (Chris, why do you suppose its always you that ends up in a
debate with them.)

>> but do you expect me to know this through some kind of psychic osmosis?

We thought you would actually read the posts in response to you. The main
person you have been arguing with has been very clear about where his
credentials stand and you ignored them.

>> Deo Vindice,
>> Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.
>>
>> Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
>> Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
>> Moderator of the New Gamers Order Listserver

That's a Masters in Education if I am correct, and I believe its an emphasis
on history and the civil war.
He has made it clear he writes many of the books for this game, is a
southern gentlemen, as shown by his restraint on this list, and if I
remember correctly is an active member of the civil war reenactment group in
his area, a confederate colonel if I recall.

Again some of this is clear from his sig, other parts are clear if you take
the time to read the archives of this list. This is a conversation that has
come up many times already and I am sure you can find a lot of the same
arguments there, or if you prefer you can dig more rhetoric up from the
archives to use in this argument. What exactly are your credentials again
that you know so much on the subject?

Finally, none of us know your credentials either, but you know what, the
rest of us unknowns are not spouting off like bloated wind bags about it
either and acting as if we have the end all and be all of knowledge on the
subject. Its really just you, and the one man on this list who knows the
most about the subject that is trying to help you understand the political
climate of the time.

Wes "OK, AB spank me like Lisa in heat for this post" Anderson