RE: [DL] Freeing the Slaves

 There is no tone of voice or body
> language in this forum, and therefore its impossible
> to really gauge personality. I'm not the person you
> seem to think I am.

Actually you can tell alot about personality by word
placement and phrasing. To the fact that there are
people who actually do it scientifically. They can
tell alot about a person's state of mind just by the
way he communicates.

Though I'm still an aspiring writer and haven't even
came close to getting a story complete. I'm studying
various books about writing and they seem to agree
that you can change the course of a story just by a
character's personality just by changing a few words
within his lexicon.

I've said my piece and maybe some of the published
writers here might disagree but I'm just stating from
what I've ascertained from some of my books.

Rupert

"I don't hit what I aim at when I don't fire my gun."
- Rupert