Re: [DL] Memorable Adventures

On harrowed ground.

      It ended with the Hucksters sans his head, and the martial artist without his arm or leg. The rest of the posse fled towards the leaving train (I placed a rail spur to the west of the town).

      This was the first adventure where I had to actually kill a deadlands character. They all took it well. The heroes were willing to roll up new PCs and fight the good fight. In my mind when your players are willing to create new heroes and stories, you have quite a game on your hands. Thanks to everyone involved in the creation of DL.

Your Fiend and
Personal Hero
Peter F. Kish