Re: RE: [DL] Memorable Adventures

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed." <sosentinel@adelphia.net>
Date: Thursday, August 1, 2002 10:16 pm
Subject: RE: [DL] Memorable Adventures

> At 09:42 PM 8/1/2002, you wrote:
> >I am more than happy to do that!
> >
> >Here is a question for those who've been with Deadlands sicne the
> >beginning. Which published adventure do you think is the most
> memorable?
>         Dead Presidents?:-)
>
>         Seriously, I don't know if anything makes more of an
> impression
> than Night Train, for obvious and bloody reasons.
>
> Deo Vindice,
> Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Hey finally out of 120 messages there is one I can respond to without
having a degree in history or without having to check myself. My
favorite adventure is definately Dead Presidents. It has everything;
intrigue, combat, its both exciting and climactic and the events are
storyline altering. But hey thats one guys opinion. Oh and d20
rules :P.

Marshal Kevin "the d20 fuhrer" Stoner