Re: [DL] Freeing the Slaves

I have squat to add, other then, for a raging argument that seemed to piss
of a few people that was realtively civil.

I also find such discussions absolutely facinating. Been a long time since I
studied civil war era history so this a boon for me. Topics such as this may
not directly relate to any given adventure, but it provides background. And
I love background.

Unfortunately I must profess ignorance on alot of fronts for the era. I get
by on a few condensed books, down and dirty research via google, what little
I do remember off hand, and the occasional divine inspiration.

One of the biggest reasons I frequent the list is not only the occasional
rule clarification (or modification), but the wealth of wonderfull
information that seem to well forth.

--
"Going to war over religion is like arguing over who has the better
imaginary friend" - Richard Jeni