Re: [DL] Memorable Adventures

<<Let's expand upon this, what was everyone's most memorable non-official
adventure.>>

Hmm...so many good times.  How can I choose?  Must say it was the first true campaign I ever ran.  Began with the adventure out of the Marshall's handbook (sorry, just can't drudge the name out of the old memory) and expanded to include a town full of mutilated citizens, a pox walker that preyed on white children, a temple mural that continually updated itself, and a direct portal to the Hunting Grounds.  It eventually ended with each PC "donating" a sliver of their soul to ward the portal.  Fun, fun.  Of course, it was made even more fun by a bunch of Deadland newbie players learning the ropes and having a blast doing so.  Two years (and one Pokemon Deck of Doom**private joke**) later, the game rolls on...thanks to their dedication and imagination.  Thanks guys!

Mary