Re: [DL] Memorable Adventures

>Let's expand upon this, what was everyone's most memorable non-official
>adventure.

I've always been a fan of "Shape of things to come" for HoE...I'm not sure
if that's considered official. I've ran that a few times and always had a
blast doing so.

Joe Wolf ran one of his adventures at Origins last year, and it really stuck
in my mind. It was the most fun I've had playing an adventure in a long
time. Those who were there know what I'm talking about.

Jason