[DL] Savage Worlds Test Drive 1.1

Hi all,

Version 1.1 of the Test Drive rules and a slightly different format for the
summaries is up on the site (the catalog/Red Swamp adventure remains the
same).

Here are the changes:

1) Damage and Strength rolls: We've been going back and forth on this one,
and after seeing the questions from yesterday, the final decision was easy.
Your damage in close combat is a normal Strength roll (with Wild Die if
your'e a Wild Card), plus the weapon bonus (usually +1 to +4). You CAN spend
a benny on this roll because it's a Strength roll.

See the new rules under Damage for a better explanation.

2) The warrior's special ability has been changed. He now gains +1 Parry and
and +2 per raise on his Fighting attack total.

3) It's not in the Test Drive version, but I'll almost certainly add back in
something we took out recently that every raise on an attack adds +1 to the
damage total. You're welcome to play with that if you want right away.

4) Character Creation: I took the creation summary out because too many
people were trying to make characters, which really just isn't possible with
the TD rules.

5) Races: I added in the racial summaries on the Wizards and Warriors
supplement.

EVERNIGHT TEASER: The Masters think half-folk are especially yummy. ;) hee
hee

That's all for now. I'm off to spend time with my neglected kids this
weekend, but I wanted to get up early today and get these things fixed for
those who might try and play on Saturday night.

Please pass this on to any lists I might have missed (such as the GRW list,
which seems to continually elude me. . .;)).

Thanks all!

Shane Hensley
Pinnacle