Re: [DL] Harrowed Hindrances

From: "Markus Finster" <markus.finster@chello.at>
> How do characters who become Harrowed the traditional way (through
> gameplay) gain the arrowed-specific Hindrances?
> Do they gain any of these when they return from the grave?

I would say this depends upon the situation of thier death and burial.
Someone who was picked at by buzzards for a week before his body reanimated
would have a few ranks of Degeneration, or even Unantural Hunger.  I'd do
this on a case-by-case basis, an consider whether it would destroy the
player's wish to play the chracter.  Some players, IMO, can't hand such
heavy GM interaction in their PCs.

> Or can players
> decide to take them so that they get in exchange some Harrowed powers to
> start with?

If the player could justify it to me, then *maybe*.  Then again, and player
who knows enough about Harrowed to argue this needs watched.....

> Or are they only "earned" through roleplaying? Or should the marshal
assign
> some hindrances to a character as he sees fit?

Like any other Hinderance they could be earned.  I don't think there should
be any hard and fast rules about this, but it should be done on a
case-by-case basis.

        Take care,

                        Shane