Re: [DL] Starting a Game

I just started my first deadlands game with my group and after a little rocky start getting used to the rules thing ran soomthly.  I will say that most of my group has several years of ysing various systems and for most it wasn't hard to figure it out.  The only real downside is getting the damn accents that the players were using out of my head.  I told them to consider this first game session as a test drive for the system and the characters.  They will be able to go back and tweak or remake there characters.

on a side note to everyone else the first adventure we are doing is Night Train.  We left it last night with the Martial Artist throwing a burnig vampire leg into the coal tender box of the train.  Into weeks when we play again he's hoping Monkey Goes to the Mountain and to blue chips will save his but when the ghost rock goes.

Oh and did I mention that the train is still in Varney Flats and all the vamps are raiding the town.