[DL] Pinnnacle at GenCon

Pinnacle Games is heading off to GenCon (Booth 401) with a stacks of new goodies: Lost Colony, Lost Colony: Banshee Screams Trade Paperback, Weird Wars: Weird War Two: Land of the Rising Dead—the Pacific Front, Hell on Earth D20, The Way of the Dead, all the new Great Rail Wars miniatures from www.jeffvalentstudios.com, and FREE 2002 Catalogs complete with a new Savage Worlds mini-adventure (the free basic rules are available on our website).

We have over 75 Pinnacle gaming events.  Looking to play the new Savage Worlds system??  Look no further than “Uncivil War”. Other events include both classic and d20 versions of Deadlands, Hell on Earth, and the final in the trilogy Lost Colony. There will be plenty of Weird War Two d20 games. A Last Crusades WWII card tournament is scheduled. And demonstrations of the award winning Great Rail Wars will be held in the miniatures hall all day Friday and Saturday.

We’re looking forward to a great convention weekend with new and old fans.