RE: [DL] Getting Started

At 11:16 PM 8/4/2002, Mr. Chiddicks wrote:
>   or you could always make your own - much nicer. Not that I did, but I
> considered it, which is almost as good :)

         True dat, but the main value I see in the official Marshal's
screen is the intro adventures that come with it.
         Buying one helps feed Shane's kids, too.:-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_