----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Chiddicks" <Mark.Chiddicks@descisys.com>
On the subject of miniatures - who here can't live without em and who never
touches the things.

I personally don't like them because they make players think in terms of
rules and wargaming rather than the fluidity of a piece of interactrive
fiction. When I absolutely need some representation of where people are in
relation to the bad guys i use simply cardboard counters - as abstract as
possible. This is of course purely a matter of taste - I just wondered what
% of players use the real thing.,