Re: [DL] Starting a Game

---- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Foster" <saf2c@comcast.net>
> I run a posse member NPC in my games. He gets fate chips. For a NPC that
> wasn't going to be around much, I wouldn't bother.

I spend from my stack. If the NPC is working against the posse, it should
come from my stack like normal. If the NPC is trying to help the posse, I
don't want them to succeed either, so I won't spend a chip.

I do let players spend on behalf of NPC's though. 2 to 1 just like any other
posse member. Or if the NPC is directly acting on a PC (or vice versa for
wounds) they can spend it on a 1 to 1.

--
"Going to war over religion is like arguing over who has the better
imaginary friend" - Richard Jeni