Re: [DL] Q&D German Translation

> BTW if you could not figure it out yet i am from
> germany, hence my sorrys for my terrible english.
>

> Patrick Jungbluth

Actually your doing good with the whole English
language thing. Most of the Germans I've met have been
fairly good at English. Sorry to say they are usually
about as good as the local native speaking ones. :)

Rupert
"I don't hit what I'm aiming at when I'm not shooting
my gun" - Rupert

"To read make are English good" - Xander Lavel Harris